`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of 2012-2013 Brilliance

1 box of 2012-2013 Brilliance
Basically this box sucked massively. I got 7 inserts that i already have and this is only my second box and bought from the same LCS as my previous box. This was brutal with those inserts being dups already. Also the "hi" weren't that great either. I got a Bob Love Marks of Brilliance AU exch and a Will Barton Brilliant beginnings Au and a LaMarcus Aldridge Game Time Jersey. Ouch. Had this been my first box, I would be happier than I am now.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

RE: 1 box of 2012-2013 Brilliance
I actually really liked this product. It did terrible in the secondary market and using it a trade bait was tough when people were trading it at BV(Because the BV was so low). Getting dupes from two boxes stinks but it is fairly characteristic of a Panini product.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I like the design of the lower to mid range products of Panini, ike this and Prizm.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Ouch sorry better luck next time
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

yuck..panini high end strikes again
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]