(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Incoming / Order Receipt
02-19-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Incoming / Order Receipt
(02-19-2014 07:58 AM)msellers Wrote:  **Update

They will list your card as in-process.. Finally updated the My Grading Orders screen for me and its in process... yeah big relief... I'm hoping for better results than the only other submission, an 8.5... had bad edges and bad centering, where I'm really confident in the edges and centering, only the surface has a few refractor film bubbles... nothing major and nothing in the frame, just around the borders...

The Refractor bubbles could kill your Surface subgrade.

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 01:07 PM
The will send you an email usually a few days after they actually received the submission to let you know that they have in fact received it. You will then see the submission on the website in a few days too. Though the submission turnaround time starts on the day after they actually received it. So for example, they received the card on 2/28. The clock starts running on 3/1. You just may not see anything on the site until like 3/3 or 3/4. That has been my experience with them at least. Hope this helped. Not sure what the other poster was saying about only receiving notice of receipt when the submission was shipped out. Have never had that happened to me. I actually prefer BGS communication way over PSA's. PSA take ages to enter your card into the system, doesnt start the clock until then, and gives you absolutely no info until the process is fully over.
03-12-2014, 02:18 PM
(03-12-2014 01:07 PM)bgavins Wrote:  Not sure what the other poster was saying about only receiving notice of receipt when the submission was shipped out. Have never had that happened to me. I actually prefer BGS communication way over PSA's. PSA take ages to enter your card into the system, doesn't start the clock until then, and gives you absolutely no info until the process is fully over.

At the time of my post, that was the norm. Beckett must have improved and got back to normal.

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!