`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WTB Jose Canseco Cards!

WTB Jose Canseco Cards!
Please let me know what you have! Mainly looking for oddballs, rarer inserts / parallels, gu and autos thanks!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: WTB Jose Canseco Cards!
(02-13-2014, 09:26 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: Please let me know what you have! Mainly looking for oddballs, rarer inserts / parallels, gu and autos thanks!
Its low end but I have a 2002 Fleer Platinum (1987 Fleer design) #150. LMK if interested, thanks!
Thx!
John

photo BECKETTSIG-1.jpg

thanks for checking! mainly looking for quantities of cards perhaps or higher dollar so it would justify the postage.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

i probably have a bunch of 1988-1990 cansecos, most likely all low end. lmk if you're interested and i can pull together a lot for you
[Image: Mley9cQ.png]

i may have them all from that era, but am looking for oddballs, and even the fleer subset versions of him as well as mothers cookies, classic, etc. do you have those?

Message me
[Image: 070_zps74ca296f.jpg]
[URL=http://s727.photobucket.com/user/Grofmark/media/Baseball%20Cards/072_zpsd6755a5e.jpg.html][Image: 072_zpsd6755a5e.jpg]

[Image: 074_zpsa016aacb.jpg]
[Image: 071_zps32a57979.jpg]
[Image: 073_zpsd33aa0ca.jpg]
[Image: 075_zps054a5a49.jpg]

[Image: 077_zps1b80595d.jpg]
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

thanks but i'm only needing 2 or 3 of those cards and that wouldn't cover the postage.

Offer sent.

ttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I can come up with a Jose Canseco lot I would sell you 10 cent per card plus postage of $2.50. If you are interested I will give you a number of all the Canseco cards I have later this week.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]