`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1909 Recruit Cigar Box w/Tobacco card

1909 Recruit Cigar Box w/Tobacco card
I have this 1909 Recruit Little Cigar box that i would like to trade. I looked to see if Beckett had it listed but they didn't. The box with the card was appraised at $250.00. The only thing that is missing is the top flap but the bottom is still there with the words (PUSH THIS END) There is also a tobacco stamp on the box with Dec 1909. There is a Tobacco card of Chile still in the box. There is minor writing on the box but it is of the period and not from modern times. I am looking for atleast 125-150 in trade value. I will take any cards other than what i look for. I need trade bait so more cards the better. Message me if you are interested. The trade will take place via the trades page as to document the transaction.

[Image: 001_zpsc54ad829.jpg]
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: 1909 Recruit Cigar Box w/Tobacco card
Please check me!! I've could put together a very nice trade bait lot for you. I'd love this!

(02-12-2014, 11:12 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Please check me!! I've could put together a very nice trade bait lot for you. I'd love this!
i'll put you first in line for it...i want to give it a day to let the other traders see it. So by tomorrow night i'll see what other offers come in. I got you and one other so far

I NEED this in my collection. Love unique pieces like this. I'll give you as big or small of a lot as you'd like. But I understand you want to see as many offers as possible. But that thing will end up with me Smile

(02-12-2014, 11:45 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: I NEED this in my collection. Love unique pieces like this. I'll give you as big or small of a lot as you'd like. But I understand you want to see as many offers as possible. But that thing will end up with me Smile
Put something together for me and if it works then it will be sent to your house Smile

I'll go ahead and put a lot together for you. Want a bunch of 10-20$ cards or 5-10$? Or 20-30$?

Very cool item. Just sayin.

(02-13-2014, 12:05 AM)photowiz1 Wrote: I'll go ahead and put a lot together for you. Want a bunch of 10-20$ cards or 5-10$? Or 20-30$?
It don't matter....throw a mix in...Yankees a plus lol

Consider it done

Awesome item, thanks for sharing. Any chance of getting good scans of the front and back of just the mini card?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]