`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
potential problems...may want to block this bay user

potential problems...may want to block this bay user
out of respect to you all, i'd like to ask you to block bay user walt7741 on your bay accounts.

back on January 26th i sold an 2012 topps five star russell wilson jumbo patch to this user. sent it out via paypal click n ship. tracking from usps shows item was delivered on January 30th.

this morning i receive a message from paypal stating that this user's bank is requesting a fee reversal. so paypal needs proof of delivery (which if they go to their own records shows proof of delivery) but i give them the tracking info anyway.

i also check to see if this buyer has any other potential transactions on the bay so i could warn you all...and lo and behold, user has an auction up for multiple items that actually contains the card. here's the link to his attempts to sell it before (if i'm not mistaken, i can post ended auctions right)...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-000-FOOTBALL-...417ca5e334

he's listed the lot a few times AND he currently has it up again.

but whether or not he's to blame or his bank is to blame...until this is resolved, i'm just warning you that you may want to think about blocking this bay user.

RE: potential problems...may want to block this bay user
Did you report him to eBay? (Guessing you did.)

What a doosh.

I am a firm believer in karma and hope that it will take care of all of these scumbags someday.

RE: potential problems...may want to block this bay user
Yup, You need to contact ebay with the details. Especially if the serial numbers match.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC