`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Busch Needs, Wants Trades

Kyle Busch Needs, Wants Trades
Hi everyone, I started building a Kyle Busch Collection about a year ago and have buiilt up a decent amount of duplicates. How would i go about finding users that have KB cards for trade and show mine as to trade?

I have many listed as willing to trade in ORG but not sure if im doing it right.

RE: Kyle Busch Needs, Wants Trades
(02-11-2014, 08:24 AM)Go18Go Wrote: Hi everyone, I started building a Kyle Busch Collection about a year ago and have buiilt up a decent amount of duplicates. How would i go about finding users that have KB cards for trade and show mine as to trade?

I have many listed as willing to trade in ORG but not sure if im doing it right.
Yes, friend, you have your cards listed correctly for trade. As for finding traders who have Kyle Busch cards you need, there are a couple ways of doing this. One way is just to post in the Trading Forum that you are looking to trade for Kyle Busch cards you need...this will hopefully get you one or more offers to start deliberating. Second, if there are specific KB cards you are looking for, you can look the card up itself. Once you find the card in the database, click on the link that is the card itself, this will take you to a more detailed page of that card... and if someone on Beckett has that card for trade, it will be shown on that page and you can start a trade offer that way.

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask, partner. It's a good group of folks here on the racing forums. Welcome and Good Luck!

Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports