`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One project .... Stalled ...

RE: One project .... Stalled ...
(02-11-2014, 02:49 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I've been browsing blowoutcards every couple of days for Cespedes/Bregman that pop up... Will give you a heads up if I see any you need.
Thanks!
(02-11-2014, 10:04 AM)iconms Wrote: It's tougher the further you get from release date but gotta be patient! They'll turn up on ebay eventually. Do you have a saved search set up? That helps.
True, true.
But even when it was first released, nothing /10 or /5 ... never saw one on ebay.
(02-11-2014, 01:37 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: It's a 2013 release. It may still be 2 years or more before you see the /10 and /5 and if you already have the 1/1 plus a plate thats very good! Keep up the faith!
Yeah, I won't give up that easily. Hopefully it turns up one day. It may not have been opened yet. And it might be a redemption that will go stale and I'll never see it. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

If what I am looking at is correct the only one you are missing are the atomic refractor /5 and the superfractor 1/1. Nothing on the beckett OPG or Cardboard connection about a version /10.

(02-12-2014, 01:38 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: If what I am looking at is correct the only one you are missing are the atomic refractor /5 and the superfractor 1/1. Nothing on the beckett OPG or Cardboard connection about a version /10.
D'oh! Maybe that's why it wasn't showing up on eBay Smile but either way, been searching for the /5 and nothing .... Been searching for the 1/1 and found the plate, but never saw a superfractor either. But thanks, I feel like I'm one step closer without having to buy a card. Smile ( that's what i'd call a rainbow-bargain )
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-11-2014, 06:19 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks!

True, true.
But even when it was first released, nothing /10 or /5 ... never saw one on ebay.

Yeah, I won't give up that easily. Hopefully it turns up one day. It may not have been opened yet. And it might be a redemption that will go stale and I'll never see it. Sad
Redmeptions are a set collectors biggest enemy haha. I hate them! But yeah I've been waiting on a 2008 finest card /25 for years now to complete a rainbow. The problem is they were redemptions that came in entire sets so anytime I've found one the person isn't interested in breaking up the set.

Keep the faith!

(02-12-2014, 10:09 AM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Redmeptions are a set collectors biggest enemy haha. I hate them! But yeah I've been waiting on a 2008 finest card /25 for years now to complete a rainbow. The problem is they were redemptions that came in entire sets so anytime I've found one the person isn't interested in breaking up the set.

Keep the faith!
Thanks. I won't give up that easily. ... eventually it'll turn up.

Take your mind off of Kelly by picking up some more Kepler, Doc. There's a couple really nice lots right now.
Kepler

(02-12-2014, 08:47 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Take your mind off of Kelly by picking up some more Kepler, Doc. There's a couple really nice lots right now.
Thanks! Hopefully I didn't miss it!

(02-14-2014, 06:56 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks! Hopefully I didn't miss it!
There's a couple different ones on ebay. Still there to the best of my knowledge. Almost pulled the trigger, but decided to hold out for when I see something I need to complete my collection.
Kepler