`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you have a website to showcase your collection?

RE: Do you have a website to showcase your collection?
(02-21-2014, 03:05 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: If you use the Insert button in the top left corner you can attach links, images etc. If you just paste the link into the page it won't show the image, just the link to the image. Have fun with it, experiment and learn how it works and you can make it whatever you want.
Thanks for the tips!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-21-2014, 03:05 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: If you use the Insert button in the top left corner you can attach links, images etc. If you just paste the link into the page it won't show the image, just the link to the image. Have fun with it, experiment and learn how it works and you can make it whatever you want.
You can also edit in HTML if you know how to use that. Alternatively you can use Microsoft Frontpage or similar website software to create the site visually and then just copy the HTML that it creates and paste it into the HTML editing side of whatever site you are creating.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Still in the beginning stages of uploading my PC, but here is the site I use

https://www.zistle.com/collection/edit#i...rship=have

[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]