`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Looking for Robsvideos

Looking for Robsvideos
I made a trade with robsvideos a month ago and sent his end of the trade out almost immediately and I haven't heard anything from him or received my end yet. I've sent him a message but I didn't get a response and I've seen he's been on since I sent it. I didn't want to do this b/c I don't always get my trades sent out right away so I don't expect others too, but a month is a long time not hear anything. If anyone is talks to him on here could you please have him message me. Thanks everyone

RE: Looking for Robsvideos
Contact Floydtown or another mod...
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I thought I saw him on the bad traders list??? Remember thinking "Damn another good one gone bad"
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-10-2014, 11:26 PM)branesergen Wrote: I thought I saw him on the bad traders list??? Remember thinking "Damn another good one gone bad"
I did 5 or 6 trades with him and never had an issue whatsoever.

on the banned list, did this trade happen by message only by chance or a post on the boards

UTAH

**robsvideos (salt lake city, UT) owes-pabowhunter75, pakalolo25,
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

by message. I looked at his profile and he had a good feedback rating.
Where can I find the banned list so I don't make this mistake again?

FYI
you should have seen the banned under his name and the line through his username..........I have a warning about trading by message only stickied and he was listed under the bad trader thread (looking for these members)

I added you to who he owes this time around

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Ok. Thank you

I believe he works at the post office, you could always try calling the one closest to the address you sent to. That should get his attention considering if he stole form you he used his place of work to do it. Good luck getting your cards back.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

This is really sad ... I really enjoyed trading with him and picked up some good stuff.