`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There really is a Baseball God

There really is a Baseball God
Recently I made a trade with someone who stated that I sent him a trade that was 3 cards short. Rather than arguing the point and jeopardizing my feedback I took one of the cards from my PC. Instead of buying the replacement card at a show or LCS. I bought another hobby box hoping the card would be in it. Thankfully it was and now my PC is complete once again. Maybe God realized the Act of Kindness and being a Big GIANTS fan rewarded me with this !!!!!!!

[Image: b130dc6b-52a7-4448-83b8-dcec4d812a95_zps8e53567f.jpg]

RE: There really is a Baseball God
That's the most incredible lucky story I've ever heard! Imagine the odds .... Astronomical!
Über-congrats! The cardboard God is shining his light upon you!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing an incredible story. Congrats on the awesome hit. It was your destiny! The baseball card angle of lost causes to the rescue!
(God is a Phillies fan BTW.......LOL LOL....ah, I don't think God really cares).
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Pretty sure God is an Angels fan!!!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

Great story!!!

awesome man!! congrats!! wish at times we all had that act of kindness to make things right. the Baseball Gods are shining upon u my friend!!