`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question - Not for sure about...?

Question - Not for sure about...?
I been toying with the idea of taking my base cards and selling them for .10, .25, and .50 but was not for sure how to go about doing this. Do I have to make every base card a price if so this would take years or is there an easy way to do this? Any help would be great. Thanks

RE: Question - Not for sure about...?
There was a way to select all. But Ive been locked out of my ORG for over a year now so haven't kept up with the changes.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(02-08-2014, 04:49 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: There was a way to select all. But Ive been locked out of my ORG for over a year now so haven't kept up with the changes.
How did you get locked out of your org?
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(02-08-2014, 04:31 PM)once78 Wrote: I been toying with the idea of taking my base cards and selling them for .10, .25, and .50 but was not for sure how to go about doing this. Do I have to make every base card a price if so this would take years or is there an easy way to do this? Any help would be great. Thanks

On another note.... Nice Buxton!!! If ever interested in trading or selling.. PM me... Smile

Good Luck with selling. In the last year I have donated and given away over 1 1/2 million cards. Now I have another million ready to go also.

Always thought they should be worth something, .01? but reality says NO.

Maybe they could generate some thermal units but I can't do that.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Save yourself the time and headache and either give them to some kids or do like I do and just trash them. Just don'y have the space or time to individually list a bazillion cards and if trading/selling here loading them all in the org.

Have donaed to Children's Hospials and the Salvation Army(they pick up). Goodwill wanted them but doesn't pick up. 100, 5,000(1/2 million) count boxes takes up space and weighs a ton.

(02-09-2014, 10:44 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Save yourself the time and headache and either give them to some kids or do like I do and just trash them. Just don'y have the space or time to individually list a bazillion cards and if trading/selling here loading them all in the org.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel