`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JMac forgotten in '09 PP Signings List (Now Listed!!)

JMac forgotten in '09 PP Signings List (Now Listed!!)
So I was mildly surprised when I got this 2009 Press Pass Signings of JMac only to find it isn't listed in Beckett. Not only is the Blue version I have not listed, but no versions of the '09 Signings JMac are listed, lol. Not sure if this is a mistake in the checklist by Beckett or Press Pass...but I'm highly offended! lol...only kidding! Any way we can get these listed in Beckett?

[Image: IMG_0759_zps0b5b81e3.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: JMac forgotten in '09 PP Signings List
Can't help you with info about getting it listed but that's a nice card I would want to know the BV also. Maybe contact one of the mods and see what they suggest.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

The Beckett employees AND mods don't really care about us Racing fans. How many times have you seen any of them post in this forum???!!!
Anyway --
Jason, you should send an email or PM to 'wtsjr'. He is an administrator for Beckett. He does lots of work on the database. You should include scans of the front and back of the card (or links to them), as well as a written description of the card. He has added several cards to the DB for me in the past few years. Don't expect a BV though. It will take many months for a BV to possibly show up for the card.
Here is the link to his profile page:

http://www.beckett.com/users/wtsjr

I sent an email to dan hit about this. give it a few days to see if it shows up
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(02-09-2014, 03:14 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: I sent an email to dan hit about this. give it a few days to see if it shows up
Thank you Michael, I appreciate that very much. Not sure if Dan is the same guy Adam mentioned...but I PM'd wtsjr this morning as well.

And I hope nobody thinks I'm really offended by it, I was just joking. I have seen errors in the checklists that Press Pass releases end up as an error in Beckett...so Press Pass could have very easily left JMac off the checklist in 2009 and it was never corrected. I tried pulling the checklist up on the Press Pass site, but they're database must not go back that far because I couldn't find anything.

Anyhow, it's not a huge thing at all...but it would be cool to get it corrected if possible.

Thanks guys!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(02-09-2014, 04:48 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: The Beckett employees AND mods don't really care about us Racing fans. How many times have you seen any of them post in this forum???!!!
How many times do you see other forums/shops give a damn(pardon my french) about racing?! I went to a local shop and they laughed when I asked if they had any racing boxes...there is money to be made with racing, you just need to get the younger generation into this part of the hobby, and explain to them that it might be worth something some day, like RCs(how often do those come around for the TOP 3 NASCAR SERIES) relics, and autos!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: JMac forgotten in '09 PP Signings List (Now Listed!!)
Thank You very much to those who helped me get this listed. Both the Blue & Gold versions are now listed! Very grateful to Michael & the Beckett staff!

Thank You!
Jason

yea i meant to post the other day that dan told me had taken care of it. Glad its in there now.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

Glad you got it listed, Jason.

BTW, 'wtsjr' is not Dan Hitt. Dan is now working as a Racing guy as well as his usual duties. WTSJR (I want to say his name is William Sutherland or something like that) is a database administrator.
Either way, both contact options seem to work now.