`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Hans Wagner #872 SS Pittsbug NL

Hans Wagner #872 SS Pittsbug NL
I bought a old homesite with a house built in 1904 on in, cleaning it out I found in a stack of papers a Hans Wagner #872 SS Pittsburg NL card, Its the size of a postcard basically. Does have a little corner damage top right. Does anyone know the value. I have two auction houses that want to list it. I am not a collector so have no , and I mean no idea on this thing. Any help on its value would greatly be appreciated. I did see one auction in 2011 but nothing since then.
Thanks Mark

RE: Hans Wagner #872 SS Pittsbug NL
Based on a quick search, I would guess 1911 Pinkerton T5 cabinet card. Do an ebay search of that and see if it looks like what you have. Beckett does not list a value for this particular card.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

(02-07-2014, 07:09 AM)randall44 Wrote: Based on a quick search, I would guess 1911 Pinkerton T5 cabinet card. Do an ebay search of that and see if it looks like what you have. Beckett does not list a value for this particular card.
nothing on ebay, I seen one auctioned in 2007 for 3495.00 have card prices gone up or down. I heard it is a sought after vintage collector

I would guess the Wagner would be pretty expensive. I believe there are other 1911 Pinkerton T5 cabinet cards currently listed on ebay, you MAY be able get some idea of the sell value of your card by seeing what some of the other players are selling for.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

Well its going to Heritage Auction, think it will be the May Auction. Good luck to the lucky bidder on it!!! It is a classic

I Am seriously interested in your card for the right price. Can you upload photo? This would be my gem for the collection

Post a link to the auction once it goes live, would love to see the scans of it.
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.