`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PC Strategy Help

RE: PC Strategy Help
Team PC are a really good idea because all you have to do is jump in alot of team breaks and hope you get a couple of autos. I like to do a team case break for each product that way you get all the base cards and most inserts for that team and maybe a couple of autos. Whatever you don't get you can then pick up on ebay. Player PC are always better to go straight to ebay. It sucks getting in a break hoping for one player and getting another. Imagine how many people got their hopes up last year collecting Andrew Luck and every time a colts card came up it turn out to be a Colby Fleener instead in breaks.

I know what you mean. I did a Baseball Break on another site and I really didn't get anything good at all. All I got was mainly Rookies. No Game-Used or Autos. I started late with Quinton Patton and already have 12 Autos and some Game-Used and some Rookies. I will plug away during the summer snatch a bunch of his stuff while it is cheap. It seems the only place for me to get any help other than Ebay, is Beckett. All the other sites, they only want to sell.
(02-07-2014, 01:36 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: Team PC are a really good idea because all you have to do is jump in alot of team breaks and hope you get a couple of autos. I like to do a team case break for each product that way you get all the base cards and most inserts for that team and maybe a couple of autos. Whatever you don't get you can then pick up on ebay. Player PC are always better to go straight to ebay. It sucks getting in a break hoping for one player and getting another. Imagine how many people got their hopes up last year collecting Andrew Luck and every time a colts card came up it turn out to be a Colby Fleener instead in breaks.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

I try getting the rarest first. If you let it go, you may never see it again as opposed to getting the ones that are readily available. When it goes a while and nothing rare comes up, I get the more common ones (in moderation just in case something comes up).
Autos: 230/270=85.2% complete! Only 8 non 1/1's left!
Total: 614/643=95.5% only 29 non 1/1's to go 1/1's: 60/160=37.5%
[Image: tdwright13bennettbanner.jpg]

Cool, that does make sense.
(02-07-2014, 04:45 PM)tdwright13 Wrote: I try getting the rarest first. If you let it go, you may never see it again as opposed to getting the ones that are readily available. When it goes a while and nothing rare comes up, I get the more common ones (in moderation just in case something comes up).
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos