`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Bogaerts RC Pwe Style

LTTF Bogaerts RC Pwe Style
Looking for a few 2014 RC of Bogaerts. Pwe is fine.
Have some Series one stuff if you are looking for anything out of it.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: LTTF Bogaerts RC Pwe Style
PWE, Plain White Envelope? The elite are going to cry FOUL, Foul, foul. We just got everyone convinced that they have to spend a fortune to send anything, there will be wringing of hands I'm afraid!....Lol, JMO
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Hey Kevin, how are you doing? Bella and I just opened 4 blasters and 2 rack packs today to begin our 2014 quest for Lucroys. Wish we could have gotten a couple of Bogaerts for you but no such luck. No Lucs, either but that's ok. More to blasters to open until the kid pulls one!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-06-2014, 01:11 AM)aprirr Wrote: Hey Kevin, how are you doing? Bella and I just opened 4 blasters and 2 rack packs today to begin our 2014 quest for Lucroys. Wish we could have gotten a couple of Bogaerts for you but no such luck. No Lucs, either but that's ok. More to blasters to open until the kid pulls one!
Hey man how you been? I pulled a Luc I can send it to you for the little lady. Pm me your Addy.

Why don't you hold onto it for now. When we get a Bogaerts RC, we can do a PWE trade for it. I already picked up all the 2014 Luc parallels except for the base and Walmart Blue. There is nothing better for Bella than to pull a Lucroy we need out of a pack which does not happen very often! When we get a Bogaerts, you will be the first to know, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Yea that's fine Aaron.

(02-06-2014, 01:00 AM)radarblip Wrote: PWE, Plain White Envelope? The elite are going to cry FOUL, Foul, foul. We just got everyone convinced that they have to spend a fortune to send anything, there will be wringing of hands I'm afraid!....Lol, JMO
Yea your right. lol
I have done tons on cheap cards with no problems.

trading pwe is fine...i think i have a bogarts..i need griffey inserts or trouts
(02-06-2014, 11:39 AM)aprirr Wrote: Why don't you hold onto it for now. When we get a Bogaerts RC, we can do a PWE trade for it. I already picked up all the 2014 Luc parallels except for the base and Walmart Blue. There is nothing better for Bella than to pull a Lucroy we need out of a pack which does not happen very often! When we get a Bogaerts, you will be the first to know, man!
if i have any lucroys they are yours buddy, i will pull them tonight
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]