`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Help Identifying A card......

Help Identifying A card......
I just won an auction on ebay for a 2008 Topps Letterman Patches Autograph refractor Emmitt Smith card yesterday. The BGS plaque denoted #/20 as does the beckett guide, but the card in the case is stamped 1/4 on the back.

Does anyone have any info on the 2008 Topps Letterman Patch cards and lower numbered variants? I can't find ANY information on it.

RE: Help Identifying A card......
I'm guessing its the version /20 and that every card is numbered /4 as in 4 of each letter 5 letters 20 total cards
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

S=4 M=4 I=4 T=4 H=4 Total = 20
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

You guys freaking rock. So that is legitimately a #/4 card I picked up.

Was $214.xx too much for it being a BGS 9.5/10? Big Grin I think that was a HUGE score for me.

Man, what a wacky way to number the cards though. So the players cards TOTAL is the print run, but each individual letter gets it's own numbering. Whatever. It's now officially the most rare card in my set, once it arrives. Hurry up USPS!

214 for a Smith auto numbered to 4 graded 9.5/10? To me that sounds like a steal!

Lets just say I was willing to pay a LOT more. I figured it was being shilled too because it was a private auction. Was at like 162 with 10 seconds to go (I manually snipe at the 5-7 second range) and as I put my bid in it jumped again, then my bid went it and the auction ended and I had to do a double take when I saw the end price of $214. Love it when that works out.