`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Some Marinos I found

Some Marinos I found
Collecting Hartline originated from me as a kid collecting this man! I found my child hood stash and these are a few pics! Can't believe I kept these decent lol.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

RE: Some Marinos I found
Those just scream 90's with everything going on on the card. Wish today's cards were a little like that. Getting sick of every product almost looking alike. Way better action shots back in the 90's than they us now.

(02-04-2014, 11:32 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: Those just scream 90's with everything going on on the card. Wish today's cards were a little like that. Getting sick of every product almost looking alike. Way better action shots back in the 90's than they us now.
I know I love them, back when inserts mattered!

Very nice! I'm working on a project from the Clear Shots set from 95. After that I'm going to try something with the Presidents Reserve sets. I used to love those cards back in the day! The Illusion were one of my faves as well.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I miss when other players appeared on the card. If the card was for a QB, you could see a rusher fighting to get to him in the background. Then players realized that they could get paid if their arm was showing on someone els's cardby challenging the photo rights. Card companies stopped that crap real quick. Now we get the smae pose every time because thats all they can afford while still making a profit

(02-05-2014, 08:05 AM)GnC_Fricker Wrote: I miss when other players appeared on the card. If the card was for a QB, you could see a rusher fighting to get to him in the background. Then players realized that they could get paid if their arm was showing on someone els's cardby challenging the photo rights. Card companies stopped that crap real quick. Now we get the smae pose every time because thats all they can afford while still making a profit
Same poses are fine to me, it's the same picture that gets me, (which those 2 are pretty similar but not quite exactly the same haha) like topps has a day to get pictures for the entire year or something

I have a pretty cool Hartline jumbo patch /25 I would be interested in trading for the Ultra Star Gold Medllion and the Sharp Shooters Reds.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

That is pretty cool to find cards you were collecting as a kid and they looked great.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

I could use the 1996 Collector's Edge Foil and the Select Certified Artist's Proof if they are FT. If not no biggie. : ) Sweet Marinos btw!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(02-05-2014, 01:24 PM)jywilli69 Wrote: That is pretty cool to find cards you were collecting as a kid and they looked great.
There was a coin shop in downtown where I grew up, well they started doing cards too and when I was in 5th grade, I would save my lunch money and go buy cards. $5-$20 bucks as a kids is big money lol. I did that for 2 years...