IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some BGS mail!

RE: Some BGS mail!
Chi - Thank you sir! And yes I do love the gold Big Grin

Phinz - Thank you sir!

Baker - Thanks! You know I dont have many Marinos lol Maybe 5 or 6 and only 2 or 3 autos lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-09-2014, 12:44 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Doc you always have the best eye candy. I request a marino showoff thread because I know you have a lot in hiding lol.
I second the motion! ... all in favor? k ..... get posting Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Well picked my friend!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Holy crap, what a bunch of gr8 cards! I am impressed on how your eye has wondered to the diff realms of card collecting. Its good to see in the world of most collectors just picking up auto's. Thanx for sharing your mail day. I enjoyed it a lot.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

My kind of mail!

I see a nice dual in there too. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Phinz - Lol I really only have a few but I'll dig them out

Swj - Thank you sir!

Franklin - Thank you sir. I do love me some inserts and such Big Grin Wait til you see my newest idea lol

Wendy - Thank you ma'am Big Grin I also have the Earl single but its already PSA graded lol I must crack! Big Grin
Manning PC

(02-10-2014, 09:46 AM)branesergen Wrote: Wendy - Thank you ma'am Big Grin I also have the Earl single but its already PSA graded lol I must crack! Big Grin
Crack away my friend, crack away. Wink Just be careful, I put a nice dent in the side of my Ricky PTT by cracking it. Sad Waaaah!

(02-10-2014, 04:34 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Crack away my friend, crack away. Wink Just be careful, I put a nice dent in the side of my Ricky PTT by cracking it. Sad Waaaah!
I've cracked several of these and never had an issue. Cracked 3 BGS cases along with it today and guess what? I hit the edge with my nail and put a little slant in it Sad Stupid PSA and not putting them in sleeves Sad
Manning PC

(02-10-2014, 06:33 PM)branesergen Wrote: I've cracked several of these and never had an issue. Cracked 3 BGS cases along with it today and guess what? I hit the edge with my nail and put a little slant in it Sad Stupid PSA and not putting them in sleeves Sad
All it takes is one second...I've cracked a bunch of PSA before and never had a problem until the Ricky. I was SO pissed...there was a very long string of words that I can't share here and some object throwing. Wink