`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help

Need help
I need help in regards to what hobby boxes are the best ones to purchase. I've recently have had the urge to get back collecting. I collect NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB all the information received would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

RE: Need help
me personally i dont buy too much high end stuff cant really afford it so i like UD Series 1 and Artifacts and on the Panini said i like the Rookie Anthology
[Image: gHSBw39.png]

I'm liking Panini products, but as HexpHighlite stated, can't really afford the higher end stuff, so I stick to the odd packs here and there, usually Score, or Crown Royale on rare occasions
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

Upper deck series 1 and 2, is pretty decent, it is what I usually buy.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

depends on what is your budget

if you like Rookie cards
bang for your buck UD and if you have a higher budget dominion

if you like patches and do not have a spending limit, cup, panini high end product that comes out in the spring

I also like ITG products as well. for the patches and autos
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

lower budget : UD series, Artifacts, Select, Spx (coming out in a few weeks), Sp Authentic (coming out in april)

higher end (more expensive): Dominion, The Cup (but you get a lot of 1 color patches), Prime (very nice patches), Ultimate Collection (only 4 cards per pack but nice product)

The only thing is about Panini if you have an issue with a card being damaged their Customer Service is Horrible!

i like upper deck and black diamond