`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Elite Retail Luck

RE: 2013 Elite Retail Luck
(02-12-2014, 01:17 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I just bought my 7th, 8th, and 9th boxes. Here's the best of those. It was a Yankee-fest!
[Image: null_zps3ec008a8.jpg]

this just isnt even fair anymore!

I've actually been thinking of checking the price on a blaster case to see the odds since ive noticed more /10 being pulled from blasters.

I got a /10 dj peterson non auto myself.

BV isnt out on that minier but given the price on the base auto you will be happy

Wow that is some really good luck. Congrats. Nice looking cards!

(02-12-2014, 10:08 AM)rentzington Wrote: this just isnt even fair anymore!
I've actually been thinking of checking the price on a blaster case to see the odds since ive noticed more /10 being pulled from blasters.

I got a /10 dj peterson non auto myself.

BV isnt out on that minier but given the price on the base auto you will be happy
I've been thinking the same thing, about breaking a blaster case. Probably cheaper than a hobby case, probably the same hits, if not more.
I checked the Minier, yep, very happy.

Also, in the Elite is Mark Appel, Jose Abreu, Reese McGuire, Ian Clarkin, Kohl Stewart, etc. all hot prospects with pretty decent BV, too.
I pulled some redemptions, too. I didn't realize how good some of those were until I entered them ... Really nice. I'll post them when I physically get them.

(02-12-2014, 12:10 PM)petercopp Wrote: Wow that is some really good luck. Congrats. Nice looking cards!
Thanks! I'm amazed at the amount of 'on card' autos in this product. Stickers always bother me just a little, and Topps has been relying on them more and more.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.