Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BCCG Trade Group - Feb '14 Edition

RE: BCCG Trade Group - Feb '14 Edition
my package will be going out tomorrow tracking #9114901123086772587722

sorry for delay power lifting and baseball have me super busy right here at the end of this month and first of next month
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Hows everyone doing? Glad to see that packages are arriving early this month. Is anyone watching the combines? For me this one of the best times of the sports year, spring training baseball and NFL combines. Get to see what future stars will be coming to the show in both sports.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

yep spring is good for both of those reasons...and every team has hope since everyone is 0-0
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

(02-23-2014, 10:37 PM)cox1781 Wrote: my package will be going out tomorrow tracking #9114901123086772587722

sorry for delay power lifting and baseball have me super busy right here at the end of this month and first of next month
Have received package, will post scans soon. Am waiting on a few more items to arrive before I send your package out. Thanks!!

Well, my scanner is down, but here are the highlights of this package-
2005 Bowman's Best Red #152 Roydell Williams AU
2005 Bowman Chrome #251 Roydell Williams AU G RC
2003 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJJK Jevon Kearse
2003 Sage Hit Autographs Emerald #A23 Chris Brown
2004 Skybiox LE Jersey Silver #46 Eddie George and finally a
2002 Flair Franchise Favorites Jerseys #5 Eddie George Beckett Grade 9. Awesome package, yours should be out in a few days.
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Received Mark Z's items a couple of days ago. I'm busy as heck with work but I HAD to stop for a second today to thank everyone who has sent to me the past 6 months!

Love the variety; some Cleveland PC cards, Favre (always appreciated) and some cool Dolphins stuff!! Thank you, sir!

And, THANK YOU, to all who participate. I echo Mark's sentiments above - "This group is great!"
PhotoBucket Updated from Bears to Dolphins - http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/cbrigadoi/library/

I still have the Eagles through the Vikings to go!!

sending my rams out today! sorry for delay
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Sorry about the delay in next months post, but it is up and ready.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(02-23-2014, 10:37 PM)cox1781 Wrote: my package will be going out tomorrow tracking #9114901123086772587722

Your package went out today, DC# is 9114901159818842472226
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

temple - sent me a great package with a bunch of Aikman's and Fasano autograph but the two best things in the lot a commemorative plate and action figures of the guys from the good old days when the cowboys where good.

thanks again
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]