`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
After 3 decades...

After 3 decades...
I've been a Seahawks fan since 1983, and finally after 30 years my favorite team in any sport has won a championship. This feeling is amazing.

They finally won one for all my favorites: Steve Largent, Curt Warner, Fredd Young, Rufus Porter, Chris Warren, Jon Kitna, Matt Hasselbeck, Lofa Tatupu, and all the rest. What a great day.

RE: After 3 decades...
Congrats!

I have to say that I underestimated Pete Carroll.

My perception of him at USC was that he just had to manage talent and wasn't really a great coach. Then when he bolted USC for Seattle, my perception was that he was just running from sanctions (this could be true). I thought he would be in Seattle about three years and wouldn't do much while he was there.

I was definitely wrong and I have great deal of respect for him now. I am a Pete Carroll fan!
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Congrats to the Seahawks and their fans! I dont share your enthusiasm for Carroll. He did run from any punishment he would have suffered, and screwed USC in the process. He gets no respect from me.

Im glad Seahawks fans will finally get to "Party with the Lombardi"
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

WHETHER HE RAN OR JUST LEFT A USC TEAM THAT FOR THE MOST WAS DONE IN BY EGOS, CONGRATS TO PETE CARROLL AND THE SEAHAWKS. I DID NOT THINK HE COULD DO MUCH CONSIDERING HIS UNSUCCESSFUL HEAD COACHING STINT, IN HIS PREVIOUS HEAD COACHING NFL OPPORTUNITY.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

why are you on here? lol if the Vikings won a super bowl, you wouldn't see me for weeks. Smile congrats to the Seahawks.