`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hate it when this happens. Card missing.

Hate it when this happens. Card missing.
Now Ive was just passing through some cards in a box and just realized that one of my 2 card autograph set is not in there where its supposed to be.
Now I gotta worry if it got lifted or misplaced or worse dropped in the move or when I was getting cards graded. Awesome.

Its not a super high priced card, but its impossible to find them and when they do pop up I know there is one particular buyer on eBay that tries to buy ALL of them (no joke, Ive seen him buy doubles of what he already has). I think he wants to own them all.
Great.

RE: Hate it when this happens. Card missing.
You'll find it. I always do.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

You probably put it in another box for safekeeping. You'll find it.....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I was heading out the door to a card show yesterday when I remembered a card I wanted to take as trade bait. I went to the box where I keep such cards, and it wasn't there. So I checked elsewhere. I kept going back to the box it was supposed to be in, but it just wasn't there. Eventually I tore the house apart trying to find the card. After an hour of searching, I decided to check that box one more time. Magically, there it was, right were it was supposed to be. No idea how it happened, but it was the most frustrating thing ever.

No, I didn't find anything worth trading that card for.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Thanks,
Havent gotten the time to truly hunt for it yet, but the 3 places it should have been, it wasnt there. Its only like a $50 card, but you NEVER see them since its a rare autograph from the 90's, and like I said there is a guy that tries to buy every one that does pop up. Thought I was done, then this happens.

My girlfriend did her prayer to Saint Anthony, as much of a skeptic I am, that usually does the trick for her. Heres hoping (or praying).