`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Downsize - Superstars Lots for Free

RE: Need to Downsize - Superstars Lots for Free
Interested in Lidstrom,Gaborik,kovalchuck and Neely have lots of Hab cards to trade just not in my organize lmk

Boston Redsox/Montreal Canadiens

Hi I would really be interested in the Paul Kariya Cards, I don't have much listed in my organize other than my Kariyas but I don't mind paying the shipping charges and and a fair price for the lot, so please let me know and thanks Smile
[Image: mb93.png]

I would be interested in rick nash & ryan miller. let me know how much shipping will cost me!

I would take any Blackhawks you have. I don't have much for hockey in return but I am starting to build my collection again. I just bought a bunch of upper deck stuff from 2012-13 and 2013-14 and new O-Pee-Chee. Let me know if you have any interest.

No probs. Shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll get you a price for shipping. Thanks

(02-25-2014, 08:36 AM)9viper Wrote: Hi I would really be interested in the Paul Kariya Cards, I don't have much listed in my organize other than my Kariyas but I don't mind paying the shipping charges and and a fair price for the lot, so please let me know and thanks Smile

No problem just shoot me your Addy via PM and I'll get you shipping costs. Thanks

(02-25-2014, 10:13 AM)DTD500 Wrote: I would take any Blackhawks you have. I don't have much for hockey in return but I am starting to build my collection again. I just bought a bunch of upper deck stuff from 2012-13 and 2013-14 and new O-Pee-Chee. Let me know if you have any interest.

I still have both. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll let you know shipping. Thanks

(02-25-2014, 08:44 AM)SPA4CLR Wrote: I would be interested in rick nash & ryan miller. let me know how much shipping will cost me!
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

Looking for anything Rangers and just added a nice Galchenyuk Gold auto from SPGU to my org.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

PM or e-mail me at primetimepawich@hotmail.com with what you have for Larry Murphy.

Thanks a lot;
Joe Pawich

Hi, I would be interested in the Scott Stevens cards. PM what $ you need for shipping. Also let me know if you have any Claude Giroux looking to buy any cards, especially base. Also let me know if you want any certain player or team cards I could send you. Thanks, Eric
Collecting all Sean Couturier and Claude Giroux
Flyers auto/gameused/serial-numbered/inserts
Phillies auto rookies and rookie quarterback autos!

I'll take anything MN Wild/Northstars.... Zach Parise, David Backes, Thomas Vanek, Greg Zanon, Ryan Suter. Send me a PM or offer!

Hi, Not sure if and what you would have left........., I could need a few Topps Gold label parallels of Iginla : 98/99 class 1 RED #'d /100, 99-00 class 1 BLACK & 99-00 class 2 BLACK. I would be more than happy to by or trade. Also looking for a few Trevor linden 98-99 class 1 RED #'d /100, 99-00 Class 2 BLACK ? 99-00 class 3 BLACK. LMK Feel free to LMK of ANY gold label parallels you may have too