`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Week's Topps Redemptions

This Week's Topps Redemptions
Nothing huge like in the past few weeks (most of the rest of the high-end I'm owed is still pending), but a few things to share anyway. I like the new Topps seal they're apparently using, even though I'll re-sleeve them anyway. The Pablo is marked FT, the others are technically going into various PCs, but if you really want something lemme know and we can try to work something out, as I'm not married to any of these...

[Image: redemptions.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: This Week's Topps Redemptions
Check me for Cole and Fernandez

Hey buddy long time no see I've been taking a break from Beckett but coming back I see that Pablo would look nice in my collection, I still got a few more things to add today so I'm sure you can find something

some nice stuff. Funny I got in my Johnny Bench Tier one Silver auto # 5/10 this week but it did not have the Topps Sticker yours have. Wonder if this is a Canada only thing?
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Beats me, the Seagers didn't have them on, so I don't know what the rationale is, as they still ship from the same place.

(02-02-2014, 04:08 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: some nice stuff. Funny I got in my Johnny Bench Tier one Silver auto # 5/10 this week but it did not have the Topps Sticker yours have. Wonder if this is a Canada only thing?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(02-03-2014, 10:49 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Beats me, the Seagers didn't have them on, so I don't know what the rationale is, as they still ship from the same place.
Maybe it's because they're not game-used.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!