`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Ernie Banks Buyback card for trade....1/1???

Ernie Banks Buyback card for trade....1/1???
[Image: IMAG0676_zps6beb47a9.jpg]

This card is from 2010 Topps Heritage. It's a 50th Anniversary Buyback card that was randomly inserted into packs that year. I've pulled a bunch of Topps buybacks before but never the level of a Ernie Banks. I've never seen another one or heard of another one before and I've been looking for a few years now. Is it a 1/1??? Willing to trade....legitimate offers only.

RE: Ernie Banks Buyback card for trade....1/1???
Could I offer a Pujols Rookie? Have a couple different...Thanks for your time...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(02-02-2014, 11:23 AM)radarblip Wrote: Could I offer a Pujols Rookie? Have a couple different...Thanks for your time...Mel
Depends on which ones and their BV. The Banks BV on the Banks non buyback is $X Mod edit: Please do not post BV's on the board....the buyback's value has to be much greater.

OK what I see is a buyback that might be a "4". that was altered for redisribution (many see altered as damaged). Anyway I don' think Pujols demands that much anymore. Hey! Good Luck...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

feel free to check me on the Banks. thanks

feel free to check my org for it