`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
team trades?

team trades?
Started a project last fall and need some help with it. Im trying to aquire every reds base card from 67 to present from topps and upper deck. Also looking for any insert and refractor for cingrani votto chapman and esp bruce. So im looking for some bulk trades or team trades to get a lil closer to my goal. Ill take anything from base to auto/mem and will most likely trade in ur favor since im trying to get rid of non reds cards. And if u dont see anything u need message me I have thousands of cards from bowman and topps I havent had time to add in yet. Thanks.

RE: team trades?
With all the snow not doing much anyone up for trading will trade in ur favor to get rid of stuff that's just laying around. ..thanks

I'll make you a great deal on all my Reds base stuff if you are interested.I'd be looking for football but anything to downsize and get rid of my collection.

I have more not listed in my organize I could add and some oddball stuff I could throw in

i would be willing to move all the reds cards in my collection in the right deal. pm what you need/ what you'd offer. probably have a ton laying around that could be all you
[Image: Mley9cQ.png]