`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
jimfalbo21's 2014 IP/TTM autograph thread

RE: jimfalbo21's 2014 IP/TTM autograph thread
I went to Columbus to watch Trevor Bauer pitch against Rochester, I got a few autographs while I was at it:

[Image: imagejpg1_zps830b1350.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg2_zpsbf4c09b2.jpg]

Meyer was pretty cool, and signed 2 for everyone.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg2_zpsc848d534.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zps03fa104b.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg4_zpsa3dc584e.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg3_zps2820ccbe.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg5_zps43eb2f59.jpg]
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

I went to Columbus this afternoon to do some post-game graphing, I was surprised Hanson stopped and signed for the dozen or so guys who were out...he signed 2 for one kid who asked him.

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsb35a95fb.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsec2a3f00.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg3_zps36e07513.jpg]

This Davidson looks awesome in real life! This pic does it no justice!

Today I did post game in Columbus, my only goal was Richie Hebner as I am a huge Pirates fan...needless to say the trip was worth it.

[Image: imagejpg3_zps6d28a242.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg2_zps3615e84a.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsef8e887a.jpg]

6/27/14 Harrisburg vs. Akron

lambeauleap87 texted me Thursday informing me that Bryce Harper would be playing in Akron that night. Usually I would've grabbed my cards and ran to my car, and begin my 2 hour journey to Akron, but I had family in from Virginia and was unable to make it. From 6-7:30 I stalked twitter for Bryce Harper mentions, photos, etc. At some point they started coming, long story short he signed about for about 10 mins down the 3b line to the dugout. I quietly wallowed in my lost opportunity all night...but soon learned that he would be in Akron all weekend. So I gave it a go.

I waited outside the park at the visitors entrance from 10:45 till at about 3:15 when in the distance at the pita shop across from the park we saw what looked to be Bryce and Bryan Harper from behind...only reason we recognized them from that angle was bc Bryce's girlfriend tweeted a pic of them earlier, so we knew what they were wearing, thanks @kayvarner.
[Image: imagejpg1_zps6f96d632.jpg]

We (all 3 of us) scooted over there and when he left he signed side panel and personalized 2 balls for a guy's sons, signed SS on a GG ball (which seeme odd since he's not won a GG), and Signed a card for me!

My day was completely made, but not over would he sign inside? I changed my tee and hat at the off chance he would recognize me inside, and I always carry cheap sunglasses for the same purpose! I got inside earlier, got a great position inside the dugout, and was surrounded by 8 kids...the perfect recipe for repeat success! Harper started to sign literally 2 feet from my right at about 6:55, I figured my chances were solid...I was right!
[Image: imagejpg2_zpseb5674be.jpg]
[Image: imagejpg1_zps037a0dfe.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zps9dcdc9b0.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg2_zps97a1eeac.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg3_zpsb218f91a.jpg]

I got the 2012 A&G outside the pita shop, the auto is much "fuller" and busier than the 2013 A&G that I got inside.