`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM Punk quits WWE, walks out on Raw.

RE: CM Punk quits WWE, walks out on Raw.
OK, I'm late to the party on the whole thing.

Batista is in the main event at Mania, correct?

Theoretically against whoever wins the chamber?

So it won't be Orton or Cena?

Someone said something about Cena vs. Bray Wyatt ... where are you guys getting this?

(Not doubting you, just would like to see it too, LOL)

As of now Batista is in the main event of Wrestlemania. He will face the winner of the Elimination Chamber match. It could be Orton, Bryan, Cena, Sheamus, Christian or Antonio Cesaro. More than likely it will be Orton, but rumor has it that things may be changing for Wrestlemania due to Punk leaving. Different wrestling websites such as Wrestlinginc.com have been reporting that the only match that is for sure at Wrestlemania is Bray Wyatt vs John Cena. Punk leaving caused ALOT of issues. Punk was supposed to wrestle HHH at Wrestlemania, but now Daniel Bryan gets Punk's spot vs HHH.

Are they bringing The Rock back this year? Seems like he'd pop up by now.

I've kind of been getting this vibe that Batista is sort of adopting his persona.

I haven't read anything about the Rock being at Wrestlemania. He got hurt and had surgery last year which I believe delayed filming on a movie so he doesn't seem too eager to wrestle

(02-04-2014, 09:42 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I haven't read anything about the Rock being at Wrestlemania. He got hurt and had surgery last year which I believe delayed filming on a movie so he doesn't seem too eager to wrestle
How did Cesaro and Christian get in? I record Raw but not Smackdown, it's hard for me to find time just to watch it once a week.

Christian beat Swagger and Cesaro beat Ziggler to qualify.

cena is and has been the biggest name and money maker in the wwe for last decade. they need to change his character and turn him heel or do something with him. there is no one more exciting than him but they do nothing. same with some of the younger guys, i love dx and new age outlaws but cmon what are they doing with belts.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(02-04-2014, 10:37 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: cena is and has been the biggest name and money maker in the wwe for last decade. they need to change his character and turn him heel or do something with him. there is no one more exciting than him but they do nothing. same with some of the younger guys, i love dx and new age outlaws but cmon what are they doing with belts.
I was kind of hoping Bryan would win the belt at Mania finally, with no BS by the Helmsleys.

I was also thinking they should have played out the Wyatt/Bryan heel turn a little longer ... that beating in the cage would have been sweet at one of the big PPVs.

Cena still makes that company upwards of $100 million per year so I don't think he will be turning heel anytime soon especially since Punk left. He should though. He was most entertaining as the Dr. of Thuganomics gimmick. I hope somehow either Bryan or Cesaro wins the title at Elimination Chamber. It won't happen but I can still hope

(02-05-2014, 12:15 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Cena still makes that company upwards of $100 million per year so I don't think he will be turning heel anytime soon especially since Punk left. He should though. He was most entertaining as the Dr. of Thuganomics gimmick. I hope somehow either Bryan or Cesaro wins the title at Elimination Chamber. It won't happen but I can still hope
I actually think Cesaro is pretty damn good and that the whole "we the people" angle is holding him back ... although it is pretty funny.