IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM Punk quits WWE, walks out on Raw.

CM Punk quits WWE, walks out on Raw.
Any opinions?

Shades of Austin 2002.

RE: CM Punk quits WWE, walks out on Raw.
He needed time off somehow. The guy hasn't been the same since his match with Taker last year IMO. He seemed more tired and less into his job. He will be back. He always seemed to be someone who needed wrestling as much as wrestling needed him. BTW I am not 100% sure this isn't part of a storyline somehow

Man, I didn't hear about that ... did that happen last week?

(The one with Cena, Seamus and Bryan qualifying for Elimination Chamber?)

So is that legit or a story line?

From what I have read it seems legit unless everyone involved is being really tight-lipped about it.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Seems VERY legit.
WWE unfollowed him on Twitter and took him off the schedule for months. Replaced him with Ric Flair for WWE Access Wrestlemania autograph signing as well.

Side note: the only thing I didnt know about was that he was dating AJ Lee. This guy is a male whore in WWE. He dated Mickie James, Lita, Maria, Beth Pheonix and now AJ. w0w.

I will admit it does seem legit, but we are talking about wrestling and CM Punk. Very few people can pull peoples strings like CM Punk. I wouldn't be surprised if Punk shows at Wrestlemania and costs John Cena the match with Bray Wyatt. What if CM Punk is the devil that Bray Wyatt keeps referring to when he says the devil made him do it? CM Punk actually called himself the devil at one point. Wyatt also rants about bringing down the machine. Nobody wants to bring down the machine as much as Punk. I will admit it's far fetched, but would it be all that shocking?
[Image: Punk-turn_zps66d7c86c.jpg]

(02-01-2014, 02:25 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I will admit it does seem legit, but we are talking about wrestling and CM Punk. Very few people can pull peoples strings like CM Punk. I wouldn't be surprised if Punk shows at Wrestlemania and costs John Cena the match with Bray Wyatt. What if CM Punk is the devil that Bray Wyatt keeps referring to when he says the devil made him do it? CM Punk actually called himself the devil at one point. Wyatt also rants about bringing down the machine. Nobody wants to bring down the machine as much as Punk. I will admit it's far fetched, but would it be all that shocking?

May be another case of the fans can write a better storyline than the "creative dept.".

Problem is that would cost WWE big $$$ for a simple storyline. When Daniel Bryan had his concussion, they offered fans at the house shows 2 weeks ago refunds if unhappy due to the fact that he was pulled. The same can be said for Punk.

A way that could make EVERYONE happy, one fan pointed out, was to have Punk come back and have another "pipebomb" promo like he did before MITB 2 years ago. Have him call out Batista for being given the top spot for being one of HHH's boys. Have him talk about being screwed out of the Rumble. Have Punk say if Batista wins, he retires for good, if Punk wins, he gets the #1 contender spot for Mania. Then later in the night, during Punk vs Batista have Randy Orton screw Batista out of the win.
The during the Elimination Chamber, have Orton and Bryan be the last 2 guys and have Batista screw Orton out of the title via interference. (have him come down and rip the door off and Batista bomb Orton, Bryan covers for the win. So now you can still have Batista vs Orton at Mania, the fans get Bryan as champ, and you get Punk his main event at Mania (which is the sole reason of his frustrations). Have Bryan go over Punk and after match the shake hands like in ROH. EVERYONE WINS.

Only problem with this, is that you cant really let Punk get his way like that. Because if you let Punk walk off and then give him the top spot, then he is essentially holding the product hostage to get what he wants. If that happens you get WCW all over again.
Suprised we dont see a Chris Olds opinion on this yet. Smile

im glad he is a complete moron. never been impressed with him at all. not being a hater, his storyline is more boring than cena and its the same routine every week with him
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I heard both he and Cena are tired and burnt out. I have no clue who's been running the storylines the past year, but the matches they are working on for Wrestlemania dont make much sense
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

"Creative" is Stephanie's dept.

But if you look at the Rumble it seems HHH is hooking some buddies up.
Outlaws won the tag straps.
Batista won the Rumble.
Shamus was in the final 4 of the Rumble.
HBK and Flair were on the Legends panel.
hmmmmmm.
Product is getting stale.

TNA is ALOT worse. AJ is gone along with others with name power.
Daniels and Angle's contracts are up soon.
Daniels is the only reason why I tune in every now and then. If he's gone its hopeless.