`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Another one of my current quests completed!
Shocked 
Another one of my current quests completed!
Got this bad boy in the mail today to finish my non-superfractor rainbow:

2012 Jordy Nelson Chrome Red /25!! Had to buy a lot with 9 other variations of the card in it, for 10 bucks over BV for it, but I finally got it! Smile He originally had listed it for 70 bucks, and there wasn't any way I'd be buying them for that when I just needed the one card. Ended up getting relisted for 30, and I jumped on it. Though, now I have an extra Gold, Sepia, Prism, Black, Camo, Purple, Xfractor, Orange and base refractor ready to be traded LOL Just need the Superfractor, though probably will never see that one again now that it's gone off of eBay (though, I was not going to be spending 200 bucks on it!)

RE: Another one of my current quests completed!
Always nice to get one you've been chasing for a while. Even if you have to put a little more into it than you wanted.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(01-31-2014, 01:06 PM)alanch Wrote: Always nice to get one you've been chasing for a while. Even if you have to put a little more into it than you wanted.
Well, only the second one I've seen on eBay or COMC, and haven't seen any on here, so I had to jump on it if I wanted it! Though, if I can trade off some of these others and get some more stuff I'm looking for, then it won't be wasted money Smile

(01-31-2014, 01:21 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Well, only the second one I've seen on eBay or COMC, and haven't seen any on here, so I had to jump on it if I wanted it! Though, if I can trade off some of these others and get some more stuff I'm looking for, then it won't be wasted money Smile
Nice!

YAY!!!!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]