Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in from BGS...Pic

Just in from BGS...Pic
[Image: 20140130_153111_zps0b3c89d0.jpg]

Looks amazing in person!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Just in from BGS...Pic
I'll bet it looks awesome!

Congrats on the great grade.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

Nice! Are they doing the labels differently now? Where's the auto grade?

The auto grade is on the back, and its a 10 Smile
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

awesome card man congrats on the grade.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Great card man! Congrats on the grade. I don't know if it is just me personally, but nice high end cards look better slabbed Smile

[Image: Nick.jpg]

That is an absolute beaut! Hope it finds a place of prominence super quick!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

very nice card, gold slab, even better!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Thanks guys! Its one of the nicer MJ autos ive seen. anyone else have a sweet MJ Auto ? Post it here!

(02-01-2014, 12:08 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: Thanks guys! Its one of the nicer MJ autos ive seen. anyone else have a sweet MJ Auto ? Post it here!
Since you asked, here is mine. I have two. This one and a Beckett autographed PSA/DNA certified. This card though has a cool story. I was downtown with my wife. She wanted to go into a cooking store and I wanted to go to the small LCS we have in town. They had boxes of 09-10 UD and I called her up to see if I could buy it. She said yes and I went home. When we got home she left for a friends house and I was alone to bust the box. The cool thing about this is I called pulling the MJ. I was busting the packs and kept pulling MJ cards. With 3 packs left I said to myself I am still missing an auto and since it is an MJ box, it would be cool to pull the MJ auto.....the next pack I pulled this.....for an $80 box I was pleased. Graded higher than I thought it would too!

[Image: MichaelJordan_zps13a34628.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]