`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 more rack packs of 13-14 Prizm

9 more rack packs of 13-14 Prizm
I finally got back to Target and all the blasters were gone (which I was fine with as I think the rack packs are a better break due to the red/white/blue parallels). There were still 9 rack packs left, so I bought them all. I am definitely going to put together the base set. Here are the hits:

HRX - Complete set (minus Trey Burke, which I luckily already have) plus doubles of Michael Carter-Williams, Isaiah Canaan, Archie Goodwin
Dominance - Dwight Howard
Post Season - Tyson Chandler
Green Prizms - Harrison Barnes, Derrick Rose, Ben Gordon, Jason Thompson, Jrue Holiday, David Lee, Marcin Gortat, Austin Rivers, Joakim Noah
Red Prizms - Harrison Barnes, Paul Pierce, DeAndre Jordan, Eric Maynor, Joe Johnson, Jrue Holiday, Ben Gordon, David Lee, Kenyon Martin
Red White & Blue Mosaics - Giannis Antetokounmpo, Steven Adams, Kobe Bryant, Anfernee Hardaway, Clyde Drexler, Derrick Rose, Phil Jackson, Joakim Noah, Sean Elliott, Marcin Gortat, Shane Battier, David West, Adrian Dantley, Markieff Morris, Caron Butler, Jason Thompson, Meyers Leonard, Kenyon Martin, Alexey Shved, Norm Nixon, Kevin Seraphin, Tony Wroten, Gerald Henderson, Raymond Felton, Tayshaun Prince, Wesley Matthews, Mark Jackson

And a single autograph (red prizm version, #'d 75/99) of Phil Pressey.
[Image: 20140129_225529_zps9555b944.jpg]

I will add some to my ORG, but will most likely post some of the nicer ones for sale to help offset the cost of the packs. Hopefully I will find more rack packs soon.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 9 more rack packs of 13-14 Prizm
Wow that Kobe and Giannis are very nice. Grats on the hits!
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

hey
i need the green barnes.... what a pity you already shipped the cards
collecting chris webber and "on card" nba license autographs (no jersey, not num
bered)

(01-30-2014, 10:44 AM)nicowebb4 Wrote: hey
i need the green barnes.... what a pity you already shipped the cards
I know, as soon as I hit the Barnes Prizms I was thinking to myself how it would have been nice if I hadn't shipped to you already. Do you need just the Green Prizm or the Red one too?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-30-2014, 11:32 AM)djohn Wrote: I know, as soon as I hit the Barnes Prizms I was thinking to myself how it would have been nice if I hadn't shipped to you already. Do you need just the Green Prizm or the Red one too?
i think i have the red one incoming...
collecting chris webber and "on card" nba license autographs (no jersey, not num
bered)

I STILL cannot find these anywhere in my area. So disappointing, it's the closest thing to a refractor anywhere I wanna find these packs!!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Very nice break! The Pressey auto is sweet!! Congrats!!

Nice auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

All I keep finding are the retail packs, everywhere I go the Rack packs are sold out! If there are any, they are sold out after I check out!
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

Would be very interested in trading for the Maynor and Seraphin Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United