`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple nice graded MJs FS: 98-99 Molten Metal Explosion, jersey card and more!

Couple nice graded MJs FS: 98-99 Molten Metal Explosion, jersey card and more!
I'm entertaining offers on the MJs below! Wanted to offer them up to the beckett community first before posting them on the 'bay. PMing me works best! Smile

[Image: gradedMJsFS1-29001_zpsa071babd.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Couple nice graded MJs FS: 98-99 Molten Metal Explosion, jersey card and more!
Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: Couple nice graded MJs FS: 98-99 Molten Metal Explosion, jersey card and more!
any interest today? I'm not listing them til tomorrow since I hit my maximum free listings for January already haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Update: The Xplosion and jersey piece are gone! The others are now on feebay, but I will gladly take them down if anyone makes a good offer!

I also have a PSA 9 Skybox Net Set MJ insert up and several raw MJs in the $10-$30 bv range that I have listed/will list soon so check my org (anything listed FT is also FS, many have prices but a lot don't yet!) and shoot me an offer!