• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Crusade, Innovation

RE: 2012-13 Crusade, Innovation
Love that Bird!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(01-29-2014, 12:11 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I feel like the Crusades box was sitting at the factory and they were like "ok, let's throw in three nice GU cards to compensate for the three terrible autos." haha. Great hit on the Bird auto though man, well-done!
i agree Ersan Ilyasova....lol and cedric ceballos as an insert. wth panini. that bird auto made the whole break worth it congrats man
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Love the Bird.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

Thanks again. As I get back into it I realize how much the hobby has changed there are things which drive me mad (number of products..specifically number of high-end products or autos of common players from the 90s in them, or having 100+ new Pippens a year added well after his retirement to try and chase), but being able to pull a card like this is not one of them.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)