Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quicker way to add to organize

Quicker way to add to organize
Everyone,
Has anyone found a quicker way to add cards to the organize? I have around 20K cataloged on another site and can create and extract and load file, if it could be run. Can anyone help out here, would hate to have to type them all into the search. LMK, I am very computer savvy, so don't be afraid to speak geek.

Thanks
Thad
My biggest collection is my Lemieux collection, I need tons so let me know!!!

I have over 2100+ different Lemieux's, surely you have one that I need!!

RE: Quicker way to add to organize
If you have a lot of cards from the same set, just click on the cards you have then scroll to the top and hit 'add selected to organize' thats the quickest way i've figured out how to add multiple cards. Good luck adding them!

Jon

There is no way to import card information.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Yeah, there are some "quicker" ways to do it as was said with adding all of the ones from a specific set but no one click upload.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Given all my luck in finding a better way, I decided to bite the bullet yet again and start adding pieces in. Rookies get the first nod then I will go from there. Total bummer man....
My biggest collection is my Lemieux collection, I need tons so let me know!!!

I have over 2100+ different Lemieux's, surely you have one that I need!!

actually there is, and I don't know if I am supposed to let this secret out yet or not Sad
oh what the heck, here is how you do it.

Beckett has a secret department they don;t want anyone to know about yet, but

they have been training 3 toed wombats to enter cards into the organize, and from what I hear the first bunch are supposed to be graduating sometime before 2026, at that time they will go on sale for $3 each, and be made available to the "Members in Good Standing" first with a 3% discount.

They can add one card every 7 minutes using the hunt and peck method.

Now this department is being run by Ishmael, {the Amish guy from kingpin, and he actually resembles Randi, hopefully they didn't clone anymore }

Now this training class is also the reason why the site has been so screwed up and slow a lot lately, you see they only have 3 urinals in the men's room down there in Dallas, and they only allow these trainee's to use the restrooms every 9 hours, hence it takes the rest of the Beckett Employee's another 12 hrs to clean up the mess {hey Beckett VIP's, that's what happens when you feed them Banana's and Beans for lunch }, which means no other work gets done. Smile

Otherwise if your adding multiple cards from the same set, use the | line you have to use the shift key to get it (which is above the \ line on your keyboard key, which is generally found directly above the enter key

for example= 2008-09 upper deck 15|22|101|75|43 and it will bring those 5 cards up in the selection box.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35