Best hits of the break---
Mike trout mini die cut insert
mike trout blue
griffey jr all rookie cup team
JONATHAN SCHOOP PINK #30/50 !!!!!!! Smile
matt harvey rookie patch
adam wainwright cards patch

not bad if interested let me know.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: 2014 topps blasters live
Awesome...congrats on the pink! How do the Red Hots and mini die cuts look in person?

(did your mom want to keep that baseball?)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(01-27-2014, 09:28 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome...congrats on the pink! How do the Red Hots and mini die cuts look in person?

(did your mom want to keep that baseball?)
they are nice, im likely putting ones i dont want on the bay so i make get a few pics and will load them shortly.
i forgot u wanted that ball, i remember u said u would trade a victorino. someone offered me enough to buy 10 auto baseballs just randomly. mom wanted the photo of neil signing not the ball, the money i will be getting i will buy her an auto photo of neil.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(01-27-2014, 09:39 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: they are nice, im likely putting ones i dont want on the bay so i make get a few pics and will load them shortly.
i forgot u wanted that ball, i remember u said u would trade a victorino. someone offered me enough to buy 10 auto baseballs just randomly. mom wanted the photo of neil signing not the ball, the money i will be getting i will buy her an auto photo of neil.
Great...I figured someone would offer good money for it was just taking a shot. Congrats on your windfall.

It's hard to tell from photo's how cards really look. The Sapphires from 2013 look sooooo much better in hand. Again, congrats on your hits and get them out swimming asap for top dollar.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

check me for all the Mets please.
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

Nice pink
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-27-2014, 09:28 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome...congrats on the pink! How do the Red Hots and mini die cuts look in person?
The die cuts look about the same in person. Pretty decent, but I never loved that year Topps design (89?)
The 'red hots' are the red foil parallel cards? First one I pulled ... Damaged. Not a good sign ... Printing flaw with the red foil material.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.