`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTM

TTM
Does anyone try autograph through the mail? Whats the best website to use for address now? I was looking to do this for two players but I lost their address.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: TTM
Wow, no TTM love? If you are just looking for spring training addresses just google it, they are readily available. If you want websites send me a PM
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I used to do a lot of TTM a few years ago but have slowed down a bit but always enjoyed it. http://www.sportscollectors.net (paid) as far as I know is the best for addresses and knowing who does and doesn't sign. However it's free to look at the most recent successes under baseball, football, basketball and a lot of people post what address they used and what they got back.

I have an account there, which allows you to log what you sent out, date, and I try to keep up with that so I know how long it takes and who I have. That's also free and I haven't paid for the other benefits as I just don't send out that many. Paying allows to see a lot more addresses, ratios of who sign, etc.

For current players I send to their spring training camps, MLB ball parks and minor league parks. I'm sure some others have some suggestions for other sites. Hope this helps.
I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
[Image: a750043d-e984-4626-8e50-438b7e1ecdd1.jpg]

if you are aiming for active players spring training fields would be best route. retired players there are a few sites sportscollectors is one and a some other ones out there most of them are sites you have to pay to get access to the address

Thank You everyone. I will check the website out. The two players I started this forum for are retire.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball