`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1998 Frank Thomas can't identify

1998 Frank Thomas can't identify
I have a Frank Thomas 1998 collectors choice card...it says #1 on it instead of #60. What is this card? Is it an error?
Frank Thomas....have maybe 3500 or 4000 unique. Always adding....behind on my cataloging but feel free to look. Happy to talk/hear from other Thomas mega collectors...especially if you're ditching your collection! Rare Thomas cards, serial numbered. Red moments and milestones.

RE: 1998 Frank Thomas can't identify
it's a team issued card

(01-26-2014, 04:12 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's a team issued card
What does that mean? Like a team set they give out at the stadium? How do I catalog it?

Thanks
Frank Thomas....have maybe 3500 or 4000 unique. Always adding....behind on my cataloging but feel free to look. Happy to talk/hear from other Thomas mega collectors...especially if you're ditching your collection! Rare Thomas cards, serial numbered. Red moments and milestones.

some team issued cards are in the opg. this set is not

I always saw them for sale at target or walmart in some sort of hangers, they are just team sets with different numbering than the basic set.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s