Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melo Love??
Rainbow 
Melo Love??
Carmelo Anthony goes on to break Knicks single game scoring record 62 points no mention or posts no Love for Melo or Knicks colletors sad

RE: Melo Love??
Was a great performance from Melo, he was just on all night, we can only wonder what he would have ended up with staying in the game...

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(01-26-2014, 04:47 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Was a great performance from Melo, he was just on all night, we can only wonder what he would have ended up with staying in the game...
he put up 35 points on my Lakers today so he's on a scoring streak can he keep it up

I dont think there are too many Knicks guys on here. Carmelo is a very good player but can never advance in the playoffs.

(01-26-2014, 07:05 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I dont think there are too many Knicks guys on here. Carmelo is a very good player but can never advance in the playoffs.
That's because during the playoff you not only need a good player, you need a good team.

Well said, Caffrey. And the Knick's have not had a good team since the Ewing days.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(01-27-2014, 02:05 AM)taffster74 Wrote: Well said, Caffrey. And the Knick's have not had a good team since the Ewing days.
Well that finished 2nd in the East last year. Kidd was a solid PG for that team, great leader. But Melo himself won't be able to win a championship.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

Let me help you in the right direction -----------> http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-921328.html
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Enough melo love?

[Image: 2013-09-04223746_zps930a8443.png]
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]