`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacific Complete question

Pacific Complete question
Which Pacific products contained the Pacific Complete cards in 02-03 and 03-04 ????

( and has anybody got a stack of these they'd like to unload??)

Thanks - Mark.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

RE: Pacific Complete question
I can't believe Beckett does not list that. I have a good chunk I can send your way. LMK.

I have a stack from 2004 from crown royale, I will have to add them to organize.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Calder, invincible, Crown Royale from 03-04, Private Stock... may be Heads Up... i have a bunch to list also...just busted 2 box of crown royale 03-04 hobby
MVP Total Project 10031/19603 51.2% (may be a bit more...with the beckett downtime i may have missed some...)

www.ithor.webs.com

I don't like buckets...i won't look at them and don't ask me to look at them

Pacific Complete was spread over 6 different products both years--100 cards in each.

(01-24-2014, 09:36 PM)mswatson Wrote: Which Pacific products contained the Pacific Complete cards in 02-03 and 03-04 ????

( and has anybody got a stack of these they'd like to unload??)

Thanks - Mark.
Wish you were interested 3 months ago. I dump over 550 to charity.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I have a bunch as well listed.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

(01-25-2014, 08:25 AM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: I have a stack from 2004 from crown royale, I will have to add them to organize.

I just broke some boxes of 03-04 Crown Royale myself, that's what got me wondering about it... looks like the 101-200 series was in Crown Royale. Over time I've gotten a lot from 101-200 and 401-600, and am pretty thin in the other series, was wondering which products had which series.
(01-25-2014, 09:02 AM)ithor Wrote: Calder, invincible, Crown Royale from 03-04, Private Stock... may be Heads Up... i have a bunch to list also...just busted 2 box of crown royale 03-04 hobby
Thanks, that helps.... and good to hear from you again, I thought you'd said goodbye (or is it au revoir) to Beckett's .....
(01-25-2014, 10:50 AM)mq13 Wrote: Wish you were interested 3 months ago. I dump over 550 to charity.
It's been one (two) of those sets that I'm not really focused on, but have been adding to is over time. I don't have them marked as wants in the organizer, maybe I should do that....
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

2 of the products they where in each year where Private Stock Reserve and Titanium. The Completes from those are very tough to find as they had a lot less made. 1-100 where private stock both years. 301-400 was titanium both years. Calder collection had 501-600 both years and those where mostly rookies.

Check my org as well Mark. I've got probably close to 400 or so listed...OK...a quick look through tells me I only have about 85 listed! Sure looks like a lot more in the box! Anyways, sent an open offer for a couple I found...Oh! and a side note...not only were they released in several different brands, but there are also red parallels numbered to 99 to be looking for as well!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database