`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who to pc??

Who to pc??
So im looking for a player to pc. I wanna pc a player I already have one decent card of. So i will do my thoughts on pros cons and maybe you guys could give me some help in the comments...

Adrian Peterson
pros: He's a beast, hall of famer, cards will always hold value
cons: cards are expensive, might not be in nfl much longer with all his injuries, the vikings aren't goin to a superbowl anytime soon

Andrew Luck
pros: solid quarterback with extremly bright future, on a good team, a great guy
cons: cards are already expensive, he's young so you dont know whats gonna happen to him injury wise,

Calvin Johnson
pros: arguably best wr ever, do i have to say anything else here?
cons: majority of autos are rc's which are expensive, the autos that arent are super short printed so really expensive, just like ap i dont see him going to a super bowl anytime soon

Jimmy Graham
Pros: one of the best te's in the game, on a great team, cards arent too expensive
cons: will his cards hold value after he retires?, he might not have many auto cards in the future

that's my list, let me know what you think

RE: Who to pc??
Randy Moss, cause I have tons I can sell. lol I would go with AP, but I'm a Vikes fan so...

BASED ON INFO PROVIDED, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY GRAHAM IS THE GUY TO INVEST IN. YOU HAVE TO FIGURE THAT BREES WILL CONTINUE TO THROW TO HIM FOR THE REST OF BREES CAREER. BASED ON THAT HE WAS A ROOKIE IN 2010, YOU CAN STILL GET ALOT OF HIS ROOKIE YEAR CARDS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I'd say Luck or Graham. Or both? Focus on Graham, but pick up Luck when you can...I'm kind of just starting out, but I collect several players...I have certain brands of cards I like, so I'm trying to complete player PC's just in those brands, rather than have every one of a guys cards. Just my preference. Good luck!

Well I think Graham is a good player to pc based on the fact that he is a really good player with a bright future and the majority of his autos aren't very expensive comparatively. I would also say that if money is no object then Andrew Luck would be the way to go.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

I would PC a player you have ties with, strong or not so strong. All 4 of those players listed are PCs by a lot of collectors. As a super collector, I like having a "chance" at most, if not all, of their cards. Popular players like that it would make that impossible. Picking a collection based on the fact you have a nice card or 2 of them, I think you'll start collecting said player then regret not doing another. Look at your favorite team/s, college/s, and even local. Did you live in a area that produced a pro? Go to a college that did? I PC a player I went to the same high school as I did. Turns out he was just as good then as he is now, it makes it more fun that IMO. Good luck on your collection and either way you go have fun!!