Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a few cards...

Looking for a few cards...
Hey everyone,
I am trying to find a few cards for my NASCAR collection.

A 2011 Press Pass Legends Ricky Rudd Base Auto - it does not matter to me if it is the gold or silver one.

A 2010 Trevor Bayne Element Autograph

Please let me know if you have one you would sell or trade for. Thanks!

RE: Looking for a few cards...
I wish I could help you but I am looking for those cards as well. Are you looking for these b/c you collect those drivers or to complete sets? Just wondering b/c I collect both of those drivers and it still surprises me how many members collect the same drivers I do.

(01-23-2014, 10:59 AM)VirginiaRacing Wrote: Hey everyone,
I am trying to find a few cards for my NASCAR collection.

A 2011 Press Pass Legends Ricky Rudd Base Auto - it does not matter to me if it is the gold or silver one.

A 2010 Trevor Bayne Element Autograph

Please let me know if you have one you would sell or trade for. Thanks!

After looking at your profile page and seeing a larger pic of your avatar, I assume you are a Trevor fan. I would love to see your collection of his stuff (cards, etc.). If you would like to see my small Bayne collection, you can see it here:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1548069.html

I have a few more that need to be added to the thread, but they are mostly just base cards.

RE: Looking for a few cards...
Yes, I was a die hard Rudd fan and since his retirement have been following Trevor. I am collecting mainly Rudd and Bayne cards, but do sets as well. These two cards are just on my driver list. I will post my collection soon.