`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Hockey Products
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I prefer ITG
50.00%
9 50.00%
I prefer Upper Deck
44.44%
8 44.44%
Other Hockey products are better?
5.56%
1 5.56%
Don't like Hockey?
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Hockey - Thoughts on ITG Stickworks?

New to Hockey - Thoughts on ITG Stickworks?
Hello All...

I have never broke Hockey products before but I am very excited about the upcoming ITG Stickworks product below.

http://forloveofhomeplate.com/in-the-gam...-produced/

Has anyone broke their product before....since you only get three cards in a box I am hoping to pull some cool look multi-colored items.

Thoughts?

photo game-used-stick_zps11e625df.jpg
[Image: Zg60sg4.png]

RE: New to Hockey - Thoughts on ITG Stickworks?
ITG does amazing work. Hard for me to vote in this because every company usually has something I like. Some of my nicer PC cards are ITG, but also have amazing ones that are Upper Deck or Panini....it's all about your taste, price point, and opinion.

But these look awesome and knowing other ITG releases there should be a fair amount of multi-color and sick stick pieces.
Go Avs Go!

(01-22-2014, 03:37 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: ITG does amazing work. Hard for me to vote in this because every company usually has something I like. Some of my nicer PC cards are ITG, but also have amazing ones that are Upper Deck or Panini....it's all about your taste, price point, and opinion.

But these look awesome and knowing other ITG releases there should be a fair amount of multi-color and sick stick pieces.
Thanks stastny26avs

I will be sure to post my break(s) - I ordered two boxes for now - in the proper forum. I haven't started trading on Beckett yet, but it is an area I am interested in the near future. So hopefully I will see you around!

Ed

Hello Ed,

Welcome to Beckett. I was the one who voted ITG. I am a huge ITG collector. Good luck on your box breaks!

Mark
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I like something from all products. I think ITG really has some steller stuff, However, the one thing i hate is they do not SN their cards. Granted i'm sure it doesn't make a difference, but i like to see numbers Smile

and those stickworks look awesome. Anything with big picture windows like that is going to be sa sa sa WEEEEEEEEEET
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

to me ITG is really great product (i just wish they could get their NHLPA license)

(01-22-2014, 05:06 PM)unrealface08724 Wrote: to me ITG is really great product (i just wish they could get their NHLPA license)
I agree with you that not having a license hurts products from an aesthetic standpoint. If only the royalty rates weren't so high for the manufactures.

I wish the major sports leagues would view cards for what they are....an extension to their fan base....and a way to attract NEW fans too!

Look at me - I am not a current Hockey fan....but these cards have captured my interest....whose to say I don't start following a team, player or the game after breaking some packs?