`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan Worth Grading

Michael Jordan Worth Grading
Not trolling just running out of options. I contacted three different collectors/shops in Chicago and no one can give me any info on this card. Archie's and Chicago Sports both told me to get on here because you all were experts and some one would have information about this card. I am wondering if it is part of a collection that I cannot figure out the name of.

Front of the card Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Night 067/100.

Back of the card J2 in upper right hand corner, along the middle sideways it is printed: 2/14/90 - Jordan suits up in number 12 vs. the Orlando Magic...The legend is: Jordan's performances on the basketball court have helped sell millions of Bulls jerseys bearing his familiar number 23. However, an equipment snafu on the road at Orlando forced the veteran star to settle for number 12 in a matchup with the Magic. Jordan was probably eager to return to his usual number as the Bulls lost in overtime.

Upper Deck, SP Authentic and the card/hologram combination are trademarks of The Upper Deck Company, LLC. 1998 The Upper Deck Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Printed in the U.S.A. 1998 NBA Properties, Inc.

Is this card worth grading/selling, it is not autographed.

Thanks for any info you are willing to provide.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Michael Jordan Worth Grading
Not sure if you are uploading your photos properly, in any case I can not see them well enough. But that looks like 1997-98 SP AUTHENTIC AUTHENTICS MICHAEL JORDAN UNSIGNED GAME NIGHT CARD /100. Can't be 100% sure as I am looking at the tiny pic from your post and I'm no Jordan expert. So I can't also tell you the specific card number. But I'm pretty sure it comes from that set. Hope that helps for now and I'm sure there are Jordan collectors here that can give you even more details.

(01-21-2014, 10:30 PM)afdad19 Wrote: Not trolling just running out of options. I contacted three different collectors/shops in Chicago and no one can give me any info on this card. Archie's and Chicago Sports both told me to get on here because you all were experts and some one would have information about this card. I am wondering if it is part of a collection that I cannot figure out the name of.

Front of the card Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Night 067/100.

Back of the card J2 in upper right hand corner, along the middle sideways it is printed: 2/14/90 - Jordan suits up in number 12 vs. the Orlando Magic...The legend is: Jordan's performances on the basketball court have helped sell millions of Bulls jerseys bearing his familiar number 23. However, an equipment snafu on the road at Orlando forced the veteran star to settle for number 12 in a matchup with the Magic. Jordan was probably eager to return to his usual number as the Bulls lost in overtime.

Upper Deck, SP Authentic and the card/hologram combination are trademarks of The Upper Deck Company, LLC. 1998 The Upper Deck Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Printed in the U.S.A. 1998 NBA Properties, Inc.

Is this card worth grading/selling, it is not autographed.

Thanks for any info you are willing to provide.

Ok. I found it. It's the #MJ6B version.
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/1997-9...00-3140105
Also I forgot to tell you that when adding photos you should use a hosting site (For example Photobucket). If I remember correctly, there are posts here explaining how to do it if needed.

It just depends on what you want to do with the card. If selling, I would just keep it raw. Nice card!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Does it look like these?

There are 5 in the set, they are all oversized cards.

[Image: IMG_1194_zps0e42326b.jpg]
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(01-22-2014, 07:35 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Does it look like these?

Hey hegotgame1515,
You know, when I mentioned Jordan collectors you are the first that came to mind.
If you ask me, I think his card looks like the one in the bottom right corner, the one you have numbered 70.
Also, do you have the 5 of them yourself?

(01-22-2014, 07:35 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Does it look like these?

[Image: IMG_1194_zps0e42326b.jpg]
Thank you very much for the info...it is exactly like the one in the lower right corner...

(01-22-2014, 01:26 PM)Caffrey Wrote: Hey hegotgame1515,
You know, when I mentioned Jordan collectors you are the first that came to mind.
If you ask me, I think his card looks like the one in the bottom right corner, the one you have numbered 70.
Also, do you have the 5 of them yourself?
No I sold them off after I couldn't locate the 5th one of the set?

I only have J1 65/100 left.
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]