`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally snagged the White Whale of my Clippers PC!

RE: Finally snagged the White Whale of my Clippers PC!
Here is the other one, my good man!

[Image: AutoCP3_zps4b81ac4e.jpg]

Enjoy, go Clips!

That is one nasty card! I wonder why he doesn't sign much clippers stuff?
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(01-24-2014, 07:47 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: That is one nasty card! I wonder why he doesn't sign much clippers stuff?
I don't know. The only guess I have is that these guys are asked to sign so much stuff all the time — by the fans, the team, for charities, etc. — that after they've been in the league a few years, the money they get from the card companies is not much compared to what they make via salary and endorsements, so they just don't bother anymore.

I felt VERY lucky to win the Hoops auto ... I'd only ever seen a handful online, and I think the only reason I got it for what I did was that the seller had zero feedback.

Plus, there are only two autos per box from this set, and I believe there were like 200 autos on the checklist ... not to mention this one is a SP ... so point being, I don't think people busted a ton of this stuff because it was low end, and the big names are really hard to pull.

(01-24-2014, 08:01 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I don't know. The only guess I have is that these guys are asked to sign so much stuff all the time — by the fans, the team, for charities, etc. — that after they've been in the league a few years, the money they get from the card companies is not much compared to what they make via salary and endorsements, so they just don't bother anymore.

I felt VERY lucky to win the Hoops auto ... I'd only ever seen a handful online, and I think the only reason I got it for what I did was that the seller had zero feedback.

Plus, there are only two autos per box from this set, and I believe there were like 200 autos on the checklist ... not to mention this one is a SP ... so point being, I don't think people busted a ton of this stuff because it was low end, and the big names are really hard to pull.
Man.... I love it! That is a beauty! I know I asked you this once but do you think you will ever be looking to sell or trade? If you did, PLEASE keep me in mind. Will buy or trade!! Regardless, beautiful piece congrats on the GREAT deal.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-24-2014, 08:53 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Man.... I love it! That is a beauty! I know I asked you this once but do you think you will ever be looking to sell or trade? If you did, PLEASE keep me in mind. Will buy or trade!! Regardless, beautiful piece congrats on the GREAT deal.
Gotta run home for dinner, I'll PM you when I get back.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Beautiful card Congrats! I love the clean design with the smoke like bottom coming up blends really well with his Clippers Jersey!
[Image: Zg60sg4.png]

Thanks man! I really love the clean design myself.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]