`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 topps series 1 release date.

2014 topps series 1 release date.
I know the hobby release date for series one is jan 29. Does the retail usually release about the same time or earlier?

RE: 2014 topps series 1 release date.
all depends on your retailer and if the vendor is on top of things. I have seen where at times it shelves a day or 2 earlier but at times I have seen them a week or 2 late

I've also seen it hit retail a week earlier than hobby.

Being nothing new has hit retail in a while i would think Series 1 hits about on time. Some lucky stores this weekend most probably Monday or Tuesday next week.

When we get into the heat of the year when a new product is hitting basically every week is when you see delays as most stores only get serviced once or twice a month.

any one got a checklist for the manufactured retail patches?

There hasn't been a checklist update since August, so any checklist you see until the complete one comes out should be taken with a grain of salt.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Anyone actually have a list of release dates for all the 2014 baseball products?
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(01-21-2014, 09:21 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Anyone actually have a list of release dates for all the 2014 baseball products?
Best way to find release dates for all sets is to go to cardbordconnection.com

(01-21-2014, 09:21 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Anyone actually have a list of release dates for all the 2014 baseball products?
off the top of my head
series 1 jan. 29
bowman april 30ish
pro debut june 4th like

like I said those are off the top of my head early in the morning

You can go to a site like Blowout and look under pre-sales and it will give you the most uo to date release date. But keep in mind due to any number of factors those dates can change.

Prime example was Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome last year where Bowman out of the blue got moved up and left people scrambling to get Topps Chrome up on ebay quicker knowing as soon as Bowman chrome hit the following week prices were going to plummet.