`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF my PC's

LTTF my PC's
Another weekend, looking to trade! Had some great trades last week, so looking to do it again! I'm a little low on trade bait right now, but have a couple more to post throughout the day tomorrow. If you are looking for something you don't see in my org, feel free to ask as I may be willing to open something up if it's a card a really need/want. Looking for:
Absolute: Aaron Rodgers 2005, Jordy Nelson 2008, Russell Wilson/Doug Martin 2012, Eddie Lacy/Johnathan Franklin/Montee Ball/Manti Te'o/Tyrann Mathieu 2013.
John Kuhn: Topps variations from 2011-2013
Vontaze Burfict: have all my wants on him marked. Need a couple of the 2012 Certified, Crown Royale Sigs, and many more! He's the one I'm most focused on right now.
I'm also willing to check pretty much any offer if something catches my eye...thanks for looking, and here's hoping to a successful weekend!

RE: LTTF my PC's
Org updated...more to come

Updated Org again...here are some scans of the best I have for trade right now...
Ronnie Brown Pro-Bowl Jersey /250
[Image: 6n5u076m.jpg]
Ronnie Brown RC /350
[Image: y05608m3.jpg]
Dion Jordan /75, sick logo patch!
[Image: 8ak9ku60.jpg]
Randall Cobb 2013 Refractor /260
[Image: 1c6ft0xa.jpg]
And the big one: Justin Hunter booklet /271
[Image: 0qkv5be6.jpg]

Still looking...

Jordan and Cobb are gone, but the others are still up for trade. I have all my wants marked.

I might have a couple if you want to check me.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(01-25-2014, 01:14 AM)mercier2002 Wrote: I might have a couple if you want to check me.
Offer sent. Thanks