`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Time!! Update 3-13-14 . Its Gold!!!!!

Mail Time!! Update 3-13-14 . Its Gold!!!!!
Just wanted to share some of my latest pickups that came in!

I'll start with my favorite, The Black Falcon!!!!
[Image: 4zgdd38ix250.jpg]

Had another outstanding trade with Tim(TBarn)!
[Image: pqe9ah16x250.jpg][Image: q3q99112x250.jpg]

The start to my Prizm rainbow. I just need the Gold and Black now.
[Image: 7bkl331kx250.jpg][Image: b3801d08x250.jpg][Image: am2wz3kcx250.jpg]

I received this as part of the Lillard Redemption program
[Image: 258981lrx250.jpg]

RE: Mail Time!!
dang that Lillard redemption is pretty sweet. I love how you say you "Just need the gold and black" Barnes prizms now, as if they were the easy ones to find haha. Great stuff man!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(01-17-2014, 09:18 PM)buckunteer Wrote: dang that Lillard redemption is pretty sweet. I love how you say you "Just need the gold and black" Barnes prizms now, as if they were the easy ones to find haha. Great stuff man!
Haha I gotta be positive and hope they show up! I've looked at a ton of breaks and havent seen one of the golds yet. I may try for the autograph rainbow too since I just picked up the red version earlier tonight. I love that it's his second season so not as many people go after his stuff making it cheaper for me lol.

Hey man nice stuff congrats on the redemption I agree buckunteer thats a sweet card.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Very cool stuff man as always! Love the Lillard Big Grin. Glad you liked your stuff man, I know I was very pleased with mine. So glad to finally get the one.

Congrats on the Barnes, I know you've been after that one. So the Premium patch is next on the list huh? Are you going to use the proceeds of your Lillard to grab one?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-18-2014, 12:41 PM)kevinr Wrote: Hey man nice stuff congrats on the redemption I agree buckunteer thats a sweet card.
Thanks! It looks great in person. When I first got it I was like why did Panini do the authentic stamp on the front but on the back there wasnt anything saying this auto is guaranteed by Panini so thats why lol
(01-18-2014, 02:48 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Very cool stuff man as always! Love the Lillard Big Grin. Glad you liked your stuff man, I know I was very pleased with mine. So glad to finally get the one.

Congrats on the Barnes, I know you've been after that one. So the Premium patch is next on the list huh? Are you going to use the proceeds of your Lillard to grab one?
I'm not sure what i'll do with the proceeds lol. I guess it depends if the Prizm's I need show up or not first.

Interested in the Lillard if selling/trading Smile
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

(01-18-2014, 09:58 PM)Rabie1 Wrote: Interested in the Lillard if selling/trading Smile
Tim has dibs lol he told me a month ago if I got the GS to let him know.
Yesterdays mail, a few more for the rainbow
[Image: oad59a4qx250.jpg][Image: qgjj3f07x250.jpg]
[Image: 5ia63y5sx250.jpg][Image: b4654tf2x250.jpg]

RE: Mail Time!! Update 1-23-14
Getting closer! Have you seen the Black or any golds?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: Mail Time!! Update 1-23-14
LOVE The Black Falcon man, I'm glad you finally got that card! Also good luck on the Barnes rainbow, I'm trying to complete the Kendall one, minus the black 1/1:

I need the purple and the gold to complete it, and have the orange incoming Smile
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]