Playbook /140:
[Image: xb3z2582.JPG]
Contenders 2012 Playoff Ticket /99
[Image: 0f4qca7i.jpg]
And Topps 2013 Military Border /399
[Image: iiy987c2.jpg]
Thanks for looking!

RE: Vontaze Burfict PC and other defensemen
Love the defensive collections...my Ray Lewis is starting to become respectable & I've got a few Terrell Suggs stashed away. Plus the new C.J. Mosley collection.

I'll let you guys know if I ever pull a decent Burfict; not sure how many 2014s he'll have & I'm done with unopened 2013 for the time being.

(05-31-2014, 06:15 AM)Harv72b Wrote: Love the defensive collections...my Ray Lewis is starting to become respectable & I've got a few Terrell Suggs stashed away. Plus the new C.J. Mosley collection.

I'll let you guys know if I ever pull a decent Burfict; not sure how many 2014s he'll have & I'm done with unopened 2013 for the time being.
Awesome! Thanks! I didn't think he'd have anything but Topps for 2013...and there are tons from National Treasures out now. And Spectra. So that was a fun surprise. Good luck on your Ray Lewis! I'd like to start adding some of his better cards into my collection as well...maybe one for each year he was in the league...I'll keep you in mind if I find any Lewis, Mosley, or Suggs.

Another thank you to Sconnienation for being willing to part with this card for my PC! Think I will add this to the "get graded" section!
Kevin Zeitler/Vontaze Burfict Prime Signatures /25
[Image: tl8a0f3q.jpeg]

Nice score.

The first time I saw the kid was at the state championships his junior year....and yes he looked like a junior in college. I've been following him ever since. Nice grab again

Thanks! I didn't see anything of him in college, but liked his underdog story, and how he seems to have turned around the troubles he had. He's been quietly one of the most solid lbs the last 2 years...I think he's only going to get better.

(07-21-2014, 12:06 AM)jovannewland Wrote: Nice score.

The first time I saw the kid was at the state championships his junior year....and yes he looked like a junior in college. I've been following him ever since. Nice grab again

Newest add, not a big one, but I like the parallels of this set:
Burfict 2014 Score Hot 100 Artists Proof /35
[Image: rgkiv8hw.jpg]
Got any Burficts? I'll trade for any I don't have Smile

Another nice card for the collection:
Vontaze Burfict Century Materials Gold /25
[Image: utnr80o4.jpeg]

Also sent the Zeitler/Burfict in for grading since it's one of my favorites...should have it back in Oct and will post an update Smile